- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Research Unit: (-) Strategic and Quantitative Analysis Centre
- Research Unit: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
IGES and the US Chamber of Commerce Co-hosted an Online Consultation on the Marine Plastic Litter Issue in Preparation for G20
An upgraded version of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies’ (IGES) SDG Interlinkages Analysis & Visualisation Tool (Version 3.0) is now available.
IGES, as the co-ordinating body for the Global Search for Sustainable Schools project, is calling for expressions of interest from qualified organisations.