- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Unit: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 5. Gender Equality
- SDGs: (-) Goal 6. Clean Water and Sanitation
- SDGs: (-) Goal 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 14. Life Below Water
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
【ISAP2021】 The 13th International Forum for Sustainable Asia and the Pacific Registration for Thematic Tracks Now Open
IGES and START Sign Collaboration Agreement to Advance the Circulating and Ecological Sphere (CES) Concept in Asia
“Driving the Green Recovery and Redesign” at The Global Virtual Forum for Urban Leaders Taking on the Climate Emergency
MOU Between IGES and START International for Advancing the Regional Circulating and Ecological Sphere Approach in Asia
On 28 May, IGES and START International signed a Memorandum of Understanding to advance research and capacity building that strengthens understanding and promotes utilisation of the Regional Circulating and Ecological Sphere concept.
IGES Prepares Key Messages on Accelerating Progress on the SDGs for the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
It was in the spirit of collective action that IGES developed 14 key messages to help policymakers in the Asia-Pacific Region accelerate progress on the SDGs.
An upgraded version of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies’ (IGES) SDG Interlinkages Analysis & Visualisation Tool (Version 3.0) is now available.
This special website features explanatory articles, on-site reports and related publications.