With the growing awareness of the damage to marine life caused by plastics, at IGES, we are strengthening our efforts by participating in an initiative by MOEJ and Kanagawa Prefecture. MOEJ campaign and forum on Plastics Smart On 23 January 2019...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Research Unit: (-) Finance Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Topic: (-) Green Finance and Investment
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Topic: (-) Energy Systems
- Topic: (-) Governance
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
On 14 February 2019, IGES and PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI, headquartered in Indonesia), signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Partnership to work together on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). PT SMI is an infrastructure...
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) released the above proposal for “Japan’s long-term strategy under the Paris Agreement”, which is currently being developed by the Government of Japan. The proposal is composed of two parts: a...