On 19 September, 2019, IGES announced that it has signed a statement from the international alliance “Earth League”, a voluntary international alliance of prominent scientists from world‐class research institutions,working together to respond to some...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Research Unit: (-) Finance Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Green Finance and Investment
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
On 14 February 2019, IGES and PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI, headquartered in Indonesia), signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Partnership to work together on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). PT SMI is an infrastructure...
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) released the above proposal for “Japan’s long-term strategy under the Paris Agreement”, which is currently being developed by the Government of Japan. The proposal is composed of two parts: a...