On 19 September, 2019, IGES announced that it has signed a statement from the international alliance “Earth League”, a voluntary international alliance of prominent scientists from world‐class research institutions,working together to respond to some...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Research Unit: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Green Finance and Investment
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
With the growing awareness of the damage to marine life caused by plastics, at IGES, we are strengthening our efforts by participating in an initiative by MOEJ and Kanagawa Prefecture. MOEJ campaign and forum on Plastics Smart On 23 January 2019...
On 14 February 2019, IGES and PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI, headquartered in Indonesia), signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Partnership to work together on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). PT SMI is an infrastructure...