An upgraded version of the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies’ (IGES) SDG Interlinkages Analysis & Visualisation Tool (Version 3.0) is now available.
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Research Unit: (-) Finance Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Topic: (-) Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Topic: (-) Resilient Livelihoods
- Topic: (-) International Climate Regime
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
This special website features explanatory articles, on-site reports and related publications.
On 14 February 2019, IGES and PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI, headquartered in Indonesia), signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Academic Partnership to work together on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). PT SMI is an infrastructure...