On 31 March, IGES and the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that reaffirmed their desire to work together in areas of mutual interest in the service of Asia...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Project: (-) IGES Inputs to Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- Topic: (-) Green Economy Pathways
- Topic: (-) Forests
- Topic: (-) Co-Benefits
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Societies
Results 1 - 2 of 2 (Sorted by date)
IGES Prepares Key Messages on Accelerating Progress on the SDGs for the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
It was in the spirit of collective action that IGES developed 14 key messages to help policymakers in the Asia-Pacific Region accelerate progress on the SDGs.