From 14 to 17 February, Economist Impact will host Sustainability Week Asia, held to aid businesses in Asia-Pacific in their path toward greater sustainability. On 14 February at 11:00-11:50 Japan Time (10:00 - 10:50 HKT), IGES Executive Director...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Project: (-) A Time for Transformation: Building a More Sustainable, Resilient, and Inclusive Asia-Pacific after COVID-19
- Project: (-) IGES Inputs to Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
【ISAP2021】 The 13th International Forum for Sustainable Asia and the Pacific Registration for Thematic Tracks Now Open
24 November 2021, Plenary Sessions (Hybrid) 25 November – 3 December 2021, Thematic Tracks (Online) On 25 October, the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) will open registration for the Thematic Tracks of the 13th International Forum...
On 31 March, IGES and the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that reaffirmed their desire to work together in areas of mutual interest in the service of Asia...