On 31 March, IGES and the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that reaffirmed their desire to work together in areas of mutual interest in the service of Asia...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Inputs to Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- Topic: (-) Green Finance and Investment
- Topic: (-) Market Mechanisms
- Topic: (-) Ecosystems
Results 1 - 1 of 1 (Sorted by date)