On 31 March, IGES and the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) signed a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that reaffirmed their desire to work together in areas of mutual interest in the service of Asia...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Inputs to Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
- Project: (-) The Satoyama Development Mechanism (SDM)
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 1. No Poverty
- SDGs: (-) Goal 2. Zero Hunger
- SDGs: (-) Goal 4. Quality Education
- SDGs: (-) Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDGs: (-) Goal 10. Reduced Inequalities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 15. Life on Land
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
IGES and START Sign Collaboration Agreement to Advance the Circulating and Ecological Sphere (CES) Concept in Asia
On 23 March, IGES and START International Inc., USA, signed an amendment to their memorandum of understanding. IGES was represented by its President, Kazuhiko Takeuchi, and START was represented by its Executive Director, Dr. Jon Padgham. The signing...
IGES Prepares Key Messages on Accelerating Progress on the SDGs for the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD)
It was in the spirit of collective action that IGES developed 14 key messages to help policymakers in the Asia-Pacific Region accelerate progress on the SDGs.