On 20 October, Kazuhiko Takeuchi, President of IGES, and Eric Zusman, Research Leader, held a session at the Earth League meeting, about greening the recovery and the Triple R Framework. Their presentation was titled: “Greening the COVID-19 Response...
- Clear all
- Type: (-) Announcement
- Project: (-) IGES Sustainable Future Outlook
- Project: (-) The Satoyama Development Mechanism (SDM)
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Topic: (-) Green Finance and Investment
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Year: (-) 2020
Results 1 - 2 of 2 (Sorted by date)
Commentary on Japan’s Policy Plan for “Phasing out Inefficient Coal-fired Plants” ―The Plan is not consistent with the Paris Agreementー
On 7 July 2020, the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) released its commentary regarding the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry’s plan to begin phasing out inefficient coal-fired power plants. IGES analyses demonstrate...