- Clear all
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "UNFCCC COP25"
- Research Unit: (-) City Taskforce
- Research Unit: (-) IGES-wide
- Research Unit: (-) Integrated Sustainability Centre
- SDGs: (-) About the SDGs
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
- Topic: (-) Green Jobs
- Topic: (-) Low-Carbon Societies
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
Integrated and Inclusive Approaches to the SDGs in Asia and Globally: Coming Together Around Shared Solutions
This event was divided into two sections on what is needed to take an integrated and inclusive approach to the SDGs. The first section discussed a whole-of-Japan approach to the SDG. The second session offered a more focused discussion.
Towards the Achievement of Decarbonisation in the Region and Localisation of the SDGs: Realisation of Circulating and Ecological Economy in an Inclusive Form
Climate change is one of the most important and pressing issues in the SDGs and strongly linked with other Goals. Our current actions against climate change will have a profound and lasting impact on the future of humanity and the environment.
From Science to Implementation: Strengthening the Science-Policy Interface (SPI) to Integrate Climate Change, Resilience, and the Sustainable Development Goals
A key message from IPCC 1.5 C special report is that leveraging synergies and avoiding trade-offs between climate-action and development priorities can help limit global warming to safe levels. There nonetheless remain questions on how policymakers c