- Clear all
- Project: (-) A Time for Transformation: Building a More Sustainable, Resilient, and Inclusive Asia-Pacific after COVID-19
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)"
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Low-Carbon Societies
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Technology
Towards the Achievement of Decarbonisation in the Region and Localisation of the SDGs: Realisation of Circulating and Ecological Economy in an Inclusive Form
Climate change is one of the most important and pressing issues in the SDGs and strongly linked with other Goals. Our current actions against climate change will have a profound and lasting impact on the future of humanity and the environment.
From Science to Implementation: Strengthening the Science-Policy Interface (SPI) to Integrate Climate Change, Resilience, and the Sustainable Development Goals
A key message from IPCC 1.5 C special report is that leveraging synergies and avoiding trade-offs between climate-action and development priorities can help limit global warming to safe levels. There nonetheless remain questions on how policymakers c