- Clear all
- Project: (-) A Time for Transformation: Building a More Sustainable, Resilient, and Inclusive Asia-Pacific after COVID-19
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)"
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Technology
Integrated and Inclusive Approaches to the SDGs in Asia and Globally: Coming Together Around Shared Solutions
This event was divided into two sections on what is needed to take an integrated and inclusive approach to the SDGs. The first section discussed a whole-of-Japan approach to the SDG. The second session offered a more focused discussion.
From Science to Implementation: Strengthening the Science-Policy Interface (SPI) to Integrate Climate Change, Resilience, and the Sustainable Development Goals
A key message from IPCC 1.5 C special report is that leveraging synergies and avoiding trade-offs between climate-action and development priorities can help limit global warming to safe levels. There nonetheless remain questions on how policymakers c