- Clear all
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "UN Climate Action Summit and SDGs Summit"
- SDGs: (-) Goal 3. Good Health and Well-being
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Adaptation
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Transitions
From Science to Implementation: Strengthening the Science-Policy Interface (SPI) to Integrate Climate Change, Resilience, and the Sustainable Development Goals
A key message from IPCC 1.5 C special report is that leveraging synergies and avoiding trade-offs between climate-action and development priorities can help limit global warming to safe levels. There nonetheless remain questions on how policymakers c