This online event brings together high-level government representatives, businesses, think tanks, and NGOs from Japan, Germany, and other countries to discuss questions such as: What does a net-zero emissions pledge mean for the coal sector? What...
- Clear all
- Country: (-) Germany
- Country: (-) Myanmar
- Country: (-) Thailand
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Energy Systems
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Consumption and Production
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
The Government of Myanmar officially launched its National Waste Management Strategy and Master Plan (NWMSMP, 2018-2030) at the 6th Green Economy Green Growth (GEGG) Forum, organized in Nay Pyi Taw on 4-5 February 2020. The NWMSMP was developed by...
On 4 September 2019 the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), together with the Ministry of the Environment, Japan (MOEJ), organized the JCM side event “Contribution to NDC implementation through the JCM: Scaling up the JCM under...