This online event brings together high-level government representatives, businesses, think tanks, and NGOs from Japan, Germany, and other countries to discuss questions such as: What does a net-zero emissions pledge mean for the coal sector? What...
- Clear all
- Country: (-) Germany
- Country: (-) Thailand
- Research Unit: (-) Climate and Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Energy Systems
- Topic: (-) International Climate Regime
- Topic: (-) Mitigation
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
The Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF) of the Paris Agreement (PA) mandates that each Party regularly provide information on progress made in implementing and achieving its nationally determined contributions (NDCs). Reporting under the ETF is...
On 4 September 2019 the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), together with the Ministry of the Environment, Japan (MOEJ), organized the JCM side event “Contribution to NDC implementation through the JCM: Scaling up the JCM under...