On 15 October 2019, the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), and the Department of Environment (DoE) on behalf of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Bangladesh, in collaboration with the Japan-Bangladesh Chamber...
- Clear all
- Country: (-) Bangladesh
- Country: (-) Mongolia
- Research Unit: (-) Climate and Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- SDGs: (-) Goal 17. Partnerships for the Goals
- Topic: (-) Low-Carbon Societies
- Topic: (-) Green Finance and Investment
- Topic: (-) Green Jobs
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Year: (-) 2019
Results 1 - 2 of 2 (Sorted by date)
Workshop on the Joint Crediting Mechanism (JCM) for governme
Workshop on the Joint Crediting Mechanism (JCM) for project participants in Mongolia and Third Party Entity
The aim of the workshop was to provide information about potential Joint Crediting Mechanism (JCM) projects to the Mongolian government, and to build the capacity of the local Third Party Entity (TPE) and project participants in Mongolia under the...