From 7 to 10 December, the Ministry of the Environment, Japan (MOEJ) and Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) organized the training program "Creating Sustainable, Zero-Carbon Societies through City-to-City Collaboration". This...
- Clear all
- Research Unit: (-) Kansai Research Centre
- Research Unit: (-) Kitakyushu Urban Centre
- SDGs: (-) Goal 11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Governance
- Topic: (-) Low-Carbon Societies
- Topic: (-) Sustainable Cities and Transport
- Year: (-) 2020
- Type: (-) Past Events
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
Session on Japanese Energy-Efficient Technologies at GEDA and NPC’s State Level Energy Auditors and Energy Managers Meet (Surat, Gujarat, India)
As part of Japan-India Technology Matchmaking Platform (JITMAP) activities, IGES and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) organised a session in Surat, Gujarat, on Japanese low-carbon steam management and compressed air technologies, in...
Workshop for Facilitating City-to-City Collaboration Toward Zero-Carbon Society (Yokkaichi City, February 2020)
On 3 to 5 February 2020, the “Workshop for Facilitating City-to-City Collaboration Toward Zero-Carbon Society”, organised by the Ministry of the Environment, Japan (MOEJ) and the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), was held in...