- Clear all
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on "High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)"
- Project: (-) IGES Activity on UNFCCC COP26
- Research Unit: (-) City Taskforce
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- Topic: (-) Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Topic: (-) Low-Carbon Societies
- Type: (-) Past Events
Climate change has risen to the top of the international policy agenda and the phenomenon of global climate change has heightened the importance of science and technological innovation to achieve sustainable development goals. It will be critical to
Towards the Achievement of Decarbonisation in the Region and Localisation of the SDGs: Realisation of Circulating and Ecological Economy in an Inclusive Form
Climate change is one of the most important and pressing issues in the SDGs and strongly linked with other Goals. Our current actions against climate change will have a profound and lasting impact on the future of humanity and the environment.