This online event brings together high-level government representatives, businesses, think tanks, and NGOs from Japan, Germany, and other countries to discuss questions such as: What does a net-zero emissions pledge mean for the coal sector? What...
- Clear all
- Country: (-) Germany
- Country: (-) Myanmar
- SDGs: (-) Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs: (-) Goal 12. Responsible Consumption and Production
- Topic: (-) Climate Change
- Topic: (-) Water
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Year: (-) 2020
- Type: (-) Past Events
Results 1 - 2 of 2 (Sorted by date)
The Government of Myanmar officially launched its National Waste Management Strategy and Master Plan (NWMSMP, 2018-2030) at the 6th Green Economy Green Growth (GEGG) Forum, organized in Nay Pyi Taw on 4-5 February 2020. The NWMSMP was developed by...