This online event brings together high-level government representatives, businesses, think tanks, and NGOs from Japan, Germany, and other countries to discuss questions such as: What does a net-zero emissions pledge mean for the coal sector? What...
- Clear all
- Country: (-) Germany
- Country: (-) Thailand
- SDGs: (-) Goal 13. Climate Action
- Topic: (-) Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy
- Topic: (-) Governance and Civil Society
- Topic: (-) Energy Systems
- Topic: (-) Resilient Livelihoods
- Topic: (-) International Climate Regime
- Topic: (-) Water
- Topic: (-) Green Economy
- Type: (-) Past Events
Results 1 - 3 of 3 (Sorted by date)
The Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF) of the Paris Agreement (PA) mandates that each Party regularly provide information on progress made in implementing and achieving its nationally determined contributions (NDCs). Reporting under the ETF is...
As a part of the exhibition and conference “ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2019” in Bangkok, a number of specialists and scholars, senior government officials, and representatives from the business sector joined a multi-stakeholder seminar.