- ― Supporting implementation of the JCM (Joint Crediting Mechanism)
- ― Developing and updating JCM and climate-related databases
- ― Organising and making presentations for workshops and international conferences on the JCM, international negotiations, climate policies in the world, and etc.
- ― Conducting necessary consultation and coordination among stakeholders such as the Government of Japan, Governments of other countries, private consultants, research institutions, international organizations, and etc.
- Research and analysis on climate policies and international negotiations
(Senior staff will conduct capacity building in implementing those jobs)
- ― Bachelor’s Degree or above
- ― Business level Japanese and English language ability
- ― Computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, particularly Excel.
- ― Work experience in performing business fully utilising abilities of team work and communications
How to apply:
- ― Please fill in the IGES Application Form in English and submit it to the HR Section firstname.lastname@example.org together with the requisite documents as advised below.
IGES will ONLY accept applications using the IGES Application Form. Please do NOT apply through any automatic job application systems.
- ― Application documents are not returnable.
- ― Short-listed candidates may be requested to submit additional documents.
Document to submit
- ― Application Form in English
- ― Self-introduction in Japanese (within two pages)
- ― Short Essay on the JCM in Japanese or English (within two pages)