A vacancy has become available for a Programme Officer for Science and Institutional Affairs for the Secretariat of the Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN), based in Kobe, Japan. The contract period will be from September 2018 until 30 June 2020, with possibility of extension (6-month probationary period).
Application and required documents:
Applicants are required to submit the undermentioned documents to the APN Secretariat
by email email@example.com not later than 29 July 2018 (24:00 JST). Applications received after this date will not be considered. Contents of documents required are outlined below:
- ― Curriculum Vitae written in English with the names and contact details of 2 referees
- ― Copy of qualifications (originals are not required)
- ― A cover letter detailed why you are interested in working at APN
- ― Submitted documents will be used for the purpose of applicant screening only. Personal information will not be disclosed, transferred or loaned to a third party under any circumstances without legitimate reasons
- ― Submitted documents will not be returned to applicants, in principle.
- After screening of the application materials, short-listed applicants will be contacted for
interviews (face-to-face, video conference or telephone, depending on applicant’s location).
Inquiries and other information:
- ― APN Secretariat : E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- ― For information about APN: http://www.apn-gcr.org
- ― Successful applicants will be notified by 10 August and interviews will be held 14 August
- ― Results will be notified on 15 August