- Guide to Q&As
Q&As about MRV
Other Joint Crediting Mechanism Questions
- Q93. What is the JCM?
- Q94. What is the scheme for the JCM?
- Q95. What is the current status of the JCM?
- Q96. What is the MRV for the JCM?
- Q97. Why is MRV needed for the JCM?
- Q98. How is the MRV simplified in the JCM?
- Q99. How many JCM methodologies are approved?
- Q100. How many JCM projects are registered?
- Q101. What is the difference between the CDM and the JCM in terms of MRV?
- Q102. What is the relationship between the JCM and Japan’s INDC?
- Q103. How is the JCM monitored and reported?
- Q104. How is the JCM verified?
- Q105. Are there any standards or guidelines for the JCM?
- Q106. How are emissions reductions through the JCM reported to the COP?
- Q107. How is a net decrease and/or avoidance of GHG emissions ensured in the JCM?
- Q108. Who should conduct MRV for the JCM?
- Q109. How can a candidate entity become a third party entity that verifies the amount of
GHG emission reductions or removals?
Go to top of page