- Guide to Q&As
Q&As about MRV
Other City‐scale Greenhouse Gas Inventory Questions
- Q59. What is a city‐scale GHG inventory?
- Q60. Why developing GHG inventories for cities?
- Q61. What is the role of GHG inventories in goal setting and performance tracking?
- Q62. How frequent should cities develop GHG inventories?
- Q63. What are the differences between national and city inventories?
- Q64. How long does it normally take to complete an inventory?
- Q65. What are the differences between city GHG inventories and mitigation actions GHG
- Q66. How many cities use the GPC?
- Q68. How to develop a city‐scale GHG inventory?
- Q69. Is there any standard methodology for developing and reporting city‐scale GHG inventories?
- Q70. Is there any standard template for reporting city GHG inventories?
- Q71. Are cities required to disclose their GHG inventory data?
- Q72. How to report in‐boundary and trans‐boundary emissions?
- Q73. What should a city do if not able to account for all emission sources?
- Q74. Where to find calculation tools and training resources?
- Q75. Who can develop city‐scale GHG inventories?
- Q76. Are there any technical and financial supports available to help cities develop GHG
- Q77. Are there any training programmes for city‐scale inventories?
Go to top of page