Natural Resources and Ecosystem Services
- Key Projects
- Community Carbon Accounting (CCA)
- REDD+ Database
- Water Environment Partnership in Asia
- Regional Water Knowledgehub on Groundwater Management
- Asia Pacific Adaptation Network
- Risk insurance for CCA and DRR
- Non-economic Loss and Damage
- Satoyama Development Mechanism
- JBF-IPBES Capacity Building Project
- IGES becomes a GRIPP partner
IGES recently became a strategic partner of GRIPP (Groundwater Solutions Initiative for Policy and Practice)–a global partnership for sustainable groundwater management.
- SDM 2016 Selected Projects
The SDM Secretariat announced a call for proposals for the SDM 2016 in May 2016.
IGES e-Learning Series »IGES YouTube Channel
・Overcoming Floods in the Philippines: A story of climate change adaptation and mitigation
・Participatory Watershed Land-Use Management Approach: Interfacing science, policy and participation
・Nepal's Community Forests
・A Quality Standard for Forest Governance
・Bridging scientific and local knowledge in forest management
・Community-based forest monitoring in Papua New Guinea
・Gnait Clan Forest Monitoring Training 2012 etc.